Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Backyard



As summer approaches its end, I figured to take advantage of whats left of this 
beautiful weather, in my backyard..

Here is some looks of my beach day in 
Key Biscayne, Fl



This weekend I wore a light red shirt to go along with blue shorts. Both are from H&M
 

Sometimes, we need to take in the beauty that this world has to offer. God demonstrated his wealth and creativity through natural resources and nature. So take a deep breath and enjoy the view, even if it makes you squint a little..


lately, I have been looking for any excuse to put on my favorite no show socks from, Taft.






They say that the best things in life are free. I say the best things in life are the things given to you by someone who has a special place in your heart. Timex watch given to me by blogger, @eternal_gentleman

My Details...
Shirt & Shorts: H&M
Sunglasses: RayBan
Socks: Taft
Timepiece: Timex


No comments:

Post a Comment