Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Black & Blue


Today is Wednesday, its time for me to write some emails and make some calls for Fashionable Sundays. Hope you all have a great day! Here is a couple shots of my outfit from last Sunday.


This combination is one of my favorites..I love the color of this blazer


 You want to know what my favorite detail about this outfit is? The tie, pocketsquare & the socks were given to me by a very close friend of mine, making this outfit worth more than any price tag.



A closer look of the tie that was given to me by a very close friend of mine.

Blazer: H&M
Shirt: H&M
Tie: Perry Ellis
Pants: Zara
Belt: Louis Vuitton
Photographer: Jonathan Garcia 
IG: @_thelightguy_
PH: 786-838-6856

Tie, pocketsquare & socks were given to me by:
 IG: @eternal_gentleman 
Blog: www.eg-blog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment