Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Another Day In Miami





At times, I look back and think about how my life has completely changed in the last two years. The blessings that I have, the people around me, the doors that continue to open are undeserving. Truth is, we don't deserve anything..nothing is owed to us..But the One upstairs is faithful and because I made a decision to trust in Him...I have everything I could ever ask for, and more.


Today's post is at one of my favorite spots in Miami. Simply because I had so many childhood memories here and of course the view is a plus...


Checking my Instagram.. Love all your comments, thanks guys!







Always keep you style detailed. Brown suit & tie; light blue shirt. Brown pocketsquare; light blue print.



A word of wisdom from someone that has a high level of influence over my life, "Love everyone, trust very few" (PB)



Be sure to subscribe to the blog. Link is located on the home page



 At the end of the day, a gentleman should be able to just sit back and remember, that no matter what happen throughout the day, someone bigger than himself is in control..



 Anyone who knows me, knows I don't leave home without my bag from Navali



 Never be afraid to be yourself. You were created to be YOU, so why try to change the UNCHANGEABLE?



Photographer: Guillermo Fernandez 
IG: G_Photo
PH: 305-951-2103



No comments:

Post a Comment