Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pastels In The Summer




As you may know from my Instagram account, I am always talking about what is trending at the moment, according to the season we are living in. Right now, we are in summer and the summer is all about light colors. Take a look at a couple of shots of one of my outfits I put together for the summer time.



About two years ago I went on a trip to a place that changed my heart forever, New York. Although I would never leave Miami, I would love to go visit a couple times a year. Two years ago I went and it was an amazing experience. I love the city, I love the culture and even more, I love the shops! I stayed in Soho, but traveled the whole city. I cant wait to go back! New York is where I bought my first ever, Gucci product. Check out the picture below

My favorite accessory in a outfit is the belt. For whatever reason Ive grown to love belts. This one is one of my favorites. It was my first ever purchase in New York and bought it at the one and only Gucci store on the worlds most famous shopping strip, Fifth Ave.

Blazer: Zara
Pants: Zara
Belt: Gucci
Watch: Stuhrling 
Pocketsquare: H&M 
Photographer: Guillermo Fernandez
IG: @G_Photo
PH: 305-951-2103

No comments:

Post a Comment