Friday, July 18, 2014

The Green Blazer




TGIF gents! For some of you, today is the last day of work for the week. For me on the other hand, the party just began. We are having a youth conference at my church all day and night today and Saturday! And you are lucky enough to watch if you like, on satureday night..We are playing it live, just go to the "KJM Live" tab and click the link! Meanwhile.. here is an outfit I put together last week..



Rockin' my green blazer from Zara and one of my favorite lapel's from Bleuchip Co.



A couple of months ago I was in Zara buying a suit and when I was walking to the line to pay, I came across this green blazer. When I looked at the price tag, it was over $230! I was upset that it was so expensive and I put it back. Last week I went to Zara to check out what they had for the 'semi sale' and guess who I ran into...The green blazer! This time to find it for only 70 bucks.. Did I score or what?


Loving my new bag from Navali, thanks guys!





A close up of my lapel from Bleuchip Co.






Blazer: Zara
Shirt: Zara
Tie: Calvin Klein
Pants: Zara
Lapel flower: Bleuchip Co.
Belt: Louis Vuitton
Weekender Bag: Navali
Photographer: Johnathan Garcia 
786-838-6856

No comments:

Post a Comment