Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The First Post




This was actually my very first photo shoot, so why not make it my first post on the blog, right? This all took place in the lobby at my house in Key Biscayne, Fl.


 
In order to gain wisdom we first must seek it. When a gentleman surrounds himself with wisdom, he will become wisdom





The cool twist to this photo shoot was I linked up with the photographer, a childhood friend. We have been best friends since 4th grade and spent all of elementary, middle & high school together. Even spent about a year together in college. He was someone that has been there through every phase in my life. But unfortunately he went away for college and I stayed in Miami and distance played it's factor. But now, years later, we have reunited as entrepreneurs to take some pretty awesome pictures and present our work to all of you!
 




My most valuable accessories and clothes are those that were given to me by someone special. Watch was given to me by my girlfriend for my birthday.. its the first watch sitting in my watch box :)



My favorite picture from the shoot, my sword !


Blazer: H&M
Shirt: H&M
Tie & Pocketsquare: Original Penguin
Pants: H&M
Belt: Ferragamo
Watch: Stuhrling
Socks: Hugo Boss
Shoes: Zara

Photographer: Guillermo Fernandez
PH: 305 951-2103
IG: @G_Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment